Next Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Legends

You are, one ninja - in a world of death and war. Many obsticals lie in your way. Make friend, sever bonds, strive to become the ultimate hero - or villian. The choice, is yours!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» ;;ANBU
Uchiha, Itachi [wip] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:05 pm by Akato Rochill

» Uchiha, Itachi [wip]
Uchiha, Itachi [wip] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:40 pm by Itachi Uchiha

» ;;Equipment Template
Uchiha, Itachi [wip] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:34 am by .Kouu~

» ;;Clan Template
Uchiha, Itachi [wip] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:31 am by .Kouu~

» ;;Organization Template
Uchiha, Itachi [wip] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:15 am by .Kouu~

» ;;Chakra Cost & Training Time
Uchiha, Itachi [wip] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:14 am by .Kouu~

» ;;Jutsu Template
Uchiha, Itachi [wip] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:09 am by .Kouu~

» ;;Mission Rewards
Uchiha, Itachi [wip] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:27 pm by .Kouu~

» ;;Mission Template
Uchiha, Itachi [wip] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:16 pm by .Kouu~

Uchiha, Itachi [wip]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Info Card
Health:
Uchiha, Itachi [wip] Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Uchiha, Itachi [wip] Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Chakra:
Uchiha, Itachi [wip] Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Uchiha, Itachi [wip] Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Stamina:
Uchiha, Itachi [wip] Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Uchiha, Itachi [wip] Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)

Uchiha, Itachi [wip] Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha, Itachi [wip]   Uchiha, Itachi [wip] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:40 pm

Ninja Info.

Name: Uchiha, Itachi
Alias: Ichi Akuma no Suna (1 Demon from the Sand )
Village:Sunagakure No Sato

Appearance:
Uchiha, Itachi [wip] 1_Itachi-look
Lots of people say he looks like his great- grampa, who he was named after.

Personality:

Clan Info

Name of Clan: Uchiha
Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan, Swordsmaster
Village of Loyalty: Sunagakure's Hokage
Founder:Elder son of the Sage of the Six Path [Dead]
Clan Symbol: Uchiha, Itachi [wip] 300px-Uchiha_Symbol.svg.
Special Clan Jutsu: Fire Style Jutsus, and Lightning
History: The Uchiha clan descended from the elder of the two sons entrusted by the Sage of the Six Paths with his power and will. When it came time for the Sage to chose a successor, he questioned the two on what course of action they would follow to bring order to the world. The elder believed that might was the way to bring peace, while the younger believed love was the way. The Sage favored the ideal of the younger brother, and therefore designated the younger as his successor, causing the elder to be filled with jealousy and hatefulness. From the younger boy descended the Senju clan who would be the eternal rivals of the Uchiha.

Before the founding of the ninja villages, the Uchiha were one of the many mercenary clans for hire. Because of their Sharingan, the Uchiha clan came to be known as one of the two strongest clans, the second being the Senju clan. Madara Uchiha was particularly powerful, and, upon attaining the Mangekyō Sharingan, he took control of the clan. Under his leadership the Uchiha grew stronger, conquering whatever clans they came upon, such that, whenever the Uchiha clan was hired for a job, the opposing side would hire the Senju.
After the massacre the uchiha clan scattered to all the 5 nations.

Approved Clan Link: The link to the approved clan.

Equipment

Name: A name for your item
Type: What type is it? Weapon, Enhancer, etc.
Appearance: What does it look like? A picture or a paragraph will suffice.
Abilities: Is there anything special about it that makes it out of ordinary? If there isn't just leave it blank.

Jutsu

Name: Jutsu Name
Rank: What rank is the jutsu? E, D, C, B, A, S. E the weakest, S the strongest.
Art: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu etc.
Element: Fire, Water, Earth, etc.
Chakra Cost: How much chakra do you have to sacrifice in order to use this jutsu?
Description: What does the jutsu do? And how much damage does it 'cause to the opponents health?

History

Tell us the history of your character from when they were born, to the current time. "Unknown" is not an answer. If your character doesn't remember some of it, still list it and tell us he doesn't know. Then it will be acceptable.

RP Sample

Give us a sample of how you RP. Remember, what you post here is what will be expected in all of your posts. If you post longer, then it's still fine. But no shorter then your sample.
Back to top Go down

Uchiha, Itachi [wip]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Next Legends :: Customization Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: